We're offering two lucky people the chance to win a delicious simnel cake from Meg Rivers Artisan Bakery as well as a bottle of our Cotswolds Cream Liqueur delivered right to your door. If you have a sweet tooth, this is one you don't want to miss!
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are accepting these terms and conditions and agreeing to be bound by them.
2. The prize draw is promoted by The Cotswold Distilling Company Ltd, Phillip’s Field, Whichford Road, Stourton, Shipston on Stour, CV36 5HG (‘Cotswolds Distillery’) and Meg Rivers Artisan Bakery, Unit 15, Blackwell Business Park, Blackwell, Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire, CV36 4PE
3. The decision of Cotswolds Distillery and Meg Rivers is final on all matters relating to this prize draw and these terms and conditions.
4. No purchase is necessary in order to participate in this prize draw.
5. Participation in this prize draw is free and open to persons who are 18 years or over and a United Kingdom resident. Only one entry per person is permitted.
6. Employees of Cotswolds Distillery or Meg Rivers and any immediate family members or co-habitants of such employees, are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
7. To enter the prize draw you must complete the compulsory fields in our on-line subscription form and submit this form by clicking the 'enter' button. You can unsubscribe from the e-newsletter at any time by clicking on the relevant link outlined in the newsletter.
8. Prize draw participants can submit their entries with effect from 09:00 GMT Wednesday 3rd April 2019 until 12:00 GMT on Friday 12th April 2019.
9. The prize draw will take place on Friday 12th April and the winner will be contacted by email. The winners must provide their delivery address by Monday 15th April to ensure delivery before Easter. Two winners will be drawn from the entries received by the closing date. Winners will be drawn at random by Cotswolds Distillery and Meg Rivers, whose decision is final.
10. The two winners of the draw will receive a simnel cake from Meg Rivers Artisan Bakery and a 70cl bottle of Cotswolds Cream Liqueur from the Cotswolds Distillery. No cash or other alternative can be requested by the winner and proof of identity satisfactory to Cotswolds Distillery may be required to collect the prize. By accepting the prize, winners agree that Cotswolds Distillery and Meg Rivers may publish their names and address towns/counties in any media in connection with the prize draw. The names of winners will be available on written request to Cotswolds Distillery and Meg Rivers.