Would you like to win £1000 in cash and become a part time Brand Ambassador for the Cotswolds Distillery? If so...then don't miss out on our new and exciting cocktail competition!
We're giving bartenders in Great Britain the chance to showcase their creativity by using our award-winning Cotswolds Dry Gin and Cotswolds Single Malt Whisky in our first ever nationwide cocktail competition. All you need to do is design two cocktail serves - one long, one short - for the chance to receive some incredible prizes.
Bartenders must design two cocktail serves:
- one LONG cocktail (i.e Highball/Spritz - diluted, refreshing etc.)
- one SHORT cocktail (i.e Manhattan/Martini - stirred down, strong)
- one cocktail must include our Cotswolds Dry Gin as the base
- the other cocktail must include our Cotswolds Single Malt Whisky as the base
- minimum of 30ml Cotswolds Gin or Whisky per cocktail
- maximum of 2 homemde ingredients per cocktail
- maximum of 6 ingredients per cocktail
- both cocktails must be designed with the brand ethos in mind - 'Outstanding Natural Spirits'
Entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following:
- your full name
- the bar you work in and its location
- your contact details (phone number and email address)
- photos of your two cocktail serves
- ingredients, measurements and method of your cocktail serves
Feel free to share your cocktails on social media for a chance to be featured on ours!
|Open to entries: 7th May||Cheltenham regional final: 18th June|
|Entries deadline: 31st May||London regional final: 19th June|
|Regional finalists announced: 3rd June||Manchester regional final: 19th June|
|Bath regional final: 18th June||Oxford regional final: 20th June|
|Birmingham regional final: 17th June||Grand final: 17th August|
Over 18's only.
One entry per bartender.
Mainland GB bartenders only.
Bartenders must be able to attend both dates for their regional final and the grand final.
Bars must have both Cotswolds Single Malt Whisky and Cotswolds Dry Gin stocked in order for their bartenders to be eligible for the competition.
Bartenders to provide ingredients, bespoke glassware and garnish for their cocktails.
Final prize one year 'Brand Ambassador' contract is part-time and consists of a minimum of 6 events with the Cotswolds Distillery.
Grand finalists will be provided accommodation and travel expenses.