1. By entering the prize draw you are accepting these terms and conditions and agreeing to be bound by them.
2. The prize draw is promoted by The Cotswold Distilling Company Ltd, Phillip’s Field, Whichford Road, Stourton, Shipston on Stour, CV36 5EX.
3. The decision of Cotswolds Distillery is final on all matters relating to this prize draw and these terms and conditions.
4. Participation in this prize draw is free and open to persons who are 18 years or over and a United Kingdom resident. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. Employees of Cotswolds Distillery and any immediate family members or co-habitants of such employees, are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
6. To enter the prize draw you must complete the compulsory fields in our on-line subscription form and submit this form by clicking the 'enter' button.
7. Prize draw participants can submit their entries with effect from 00:01 BST Friday 25th June 2021 until 23:59 BST on Sunday 11th July 2021.
8. The prize draw will take place on Tuesday 13th July 2021 and the winner will be contacted by email. The winner will be drawn at random by the Cotswolds Distillery, whose decision is final.
9. The winner of the draw will receive a 1.5L magnum of our Cotswolds Dry Gin and a midweek (Tuesday - Thursday) Tour & Tasting voucher for two people at the Cotswolds Distillery which is subject to availability, must be booked in advance and must be booked within 12 months.
10. No cash or other alternative can be requested by the winner and proof of identity satisfactory to Cotswolds Distillery may be required to collect the prize. By accepting the prize, the winner agree that Cotswolds Distillery may publish their name and address town/county in any media in connection with the prize draw. The names of the winner will be available on written request to Cotswolds Distillery.