Virtual Whisky Tasting Experience
Join us for our Virtual Whisky Tasting Experience where you can learn all about our story and how we craft our range of single malt whiskies from the comfort of your own home, before moving on to a guided tasting. Everything you need will be sent straight to your door, so all you need to do is sit back, relax & tune in!
To join a live tasting, please follow the steps below. To watch an on-demand tasting, please purchase a tasting kit and follow the instructions on your kit when it arrives.
What it includes:
- 30ml sample of White Pheasant New Make Spirit
- 30ml sample of Cotswolds Single Malt Whisky
- 30ml sample of Founder’s Choice Single Malt Whisky
- 30ml sample of Sherry Cask Single Malt Whisky
- 30ml sample of Peated Cask Single Malt Whisky
- 60 minute virtual tasting
How it works:
Select your live tasting date below
Add the kit to your basket and checkout.
Attend the live tasting and enjoy!
Explore Your Kit
Discover which of our lovingly crafted single malt whiskies you’ll get to sample.
Our White Pheasant New Make Spirit provides an opportunity to try our malt spirit before it goes into cask, where it will mature into single malt whisky. Bottled at cask strength, it delivers tropical fruit notes of banana, pear drops, toasted oats and barley sugars.
Our Cotswolds Single Malt Whisky is the first whisky ever distilled in the Cotswolds. We age this whisky in first-fill ex-Bourbon barrels and specially reconditioned red wine casks. Rich, fruity and sippable with notes of honey, Seville orange marmalade and dark red fruits.
Our Founder's Choice Single Malt Whisky is our first cask strength release. Aged exclusively in our founder Dan's favourite casks: shaved, toasted and re-charred American oak red wine barriques, offering notes of toffee, oak and red fruits.
Viscous and rich, this expression is a marriage of carefully selected and blended sherry casks. Each yearly batch is unique, drawn from our finest American and Spanish oak hogsheads & butts, some of which have been seasoned with dry Oloroso sherry and others with sweet Pedro Ximenez.
Our cask strength Peated Cask Single Malt Whisky is matured in ex-peated quarter casks, creating a wonderfully-balanced rich and fruity whisky with subtle notes of peat smoke.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens after I’ve booked a live tasting?
- We will send you a booking confirmation by email straight away, and we will send out an email 48 hours before the tasting with details on how to join via Zoom.
- What’s the latest I can book a place for a live tasting?
- You can book a place on a live tasting up to seven days before the tasting itself.
- Can I change the date of my live tasting that I’m booked on to?
- You can change the preferred date of your live tasting by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can someone else join the live tasting with me?
- The live tasting is exclusively for those who have reserved a place and have a tasting kit.
- When will I receive my kit?
- Our kits will be dispatched in early April.
- How long does delivery take?
- Once dispatched, our tasting kits will usually take between 1-2 working days to arrive.
- I’d like to purchase the experience as a gift, how does this work?
- To purchase the experience as a gift, simply purchase the tasting kit and send it to the person who you would like to receive it - you do not need to book a place on a live tasting. The person whom you are gifting the experience can either contact us at email@example.com to book a place on one of our live tastings or follow the instructions on their tasting kit to watch the on-demand tasting.
- How can I watch the on-demand tasting?
- If you would like to watch the on-demand tasting at your own leisure, please follow the instructions on your tasting kit.
- Can I book a private tasting?
- If you are interested in booking a private group tasting, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the date, number of people, and whether you would like a gin or whisky tasting.