Permanent and temporary positions available.
The role is full-time, Monday to Friday (9am – 5.30 pm), including bank holidays.
We are looking for:
An engaged, production inclined individual who is willing to work as a team in a fast-paced environment and preferably with prior experience working on bottling/packaging equipment. Candidates must exhibit a continuous improvement mind set and behaviours. Candidates must also demonstrate behaviours of professionalism and teamwork.
Full training will be provided.
- Operate all equipment - rinsers, fillers, crowners, labeller.
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with safety, sanitation, quality and housekeeping rules.
- Perform machine and equipment line changeovers for different bottles, packaging, and liquid.
- Perform equipment maintenance and preventative tasks as assigned.
- Clean machinery to maintain optimum machine performance. This may include using tools to scrape, wipe, sweep, and squeegee.
- Troubleshoot machinery to maintain optimum machine performance. This may include clearing jams, adjusting/resetting equipment, removing glue/labels, etc.
- Exhibit a positive attitude and work with co-workers in a team based environment to achieve production goals.
- Material handing experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Mechanical aptitude.
Due to our rural location your own transport is necessary.
28 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays).
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to Melanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.