TERMS & CONDITIONS
Free delivery on orders over £25 offer:
- Order must be a minimum of £25.00.
- Available on our online store only.
- Gift vouchers cannot be included in the basket total in order to qualify for free delivery.
- This discount code cannot be combined with any other discount codes.
- Free delivery applies only to the UK.
Magnum Competition T&Cs:
1. By entering the prize draw you are accepting these terms and conditions and agreeing to be bound by them.
2. The prize draw is promoted by The Cotswold Distilling Company Ltd, Phillip’s Field, Whichford Road, Stourton, Shipston on Stour, CV36 5EX.
3. The decision of Cotswolds Distillery is final on all matters relating to this prize draw and these terms and conditions.
4. No purchase is necessary in order to participate in this prize draw.
5. Participation in this prize draw is free and open to persons who are 18 years or over and a United Kingdom resident. Only one entry per person is permitted.
6. Employees of Cotswolds Distillery and any immediate family members or co-habitants of such employees, are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
7. To enter the prize draw you must complete the entry form on Facebook including your first and last name, and your email address.
8. Prize draw participants can submit their entries until 23:59 GMT on Tuesday 12th May 2020.
9. The prize draw will take place on Wednesday 13th May by 5pm and the winner will be contacted by email. One winner will be drawn from the entries received by the closing date. The winner will be drawn at random by the Cotswolds Distillery, whose decision is final.
10. The winner of the draw will receive one magnum bottle of Cotswolds Dry Gin.
11. No cash or other alternative can be requested by the winner and proof of identity satisfactory to Cotswolds Distillery may be required to collect the prize. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that Cotswolds Distillery may publish their names and address towns/counties in any media in connection with the prize draw. The name of the winner will be available on written request to Cotswolds Distillery.
By using our website, you agree to be bound by Cotswolds Distillery's Terms & Conditions, as stated below.
Contract for the Supply of Products or Services
The display of goods on the Cotswolds Distillery site amounts to an invitation to treat only and is not an offer to sell products or services at any price indicated. No contract for the supply of products or goods will be deemed to exist between you and Cotswolds Distillery unless, and until, an email is sent by Cotswolds Distillery to you confirming that your order has been accepted and payment has been successfully made.
This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Cotswolds Distillery of your offer to buy goods or services from Cotswolds Distillery and this acceptance is effective regardless of whether or not you receive the e-mail.
Cotswolds Distillery are free to withdraw from a prospective contract at any time prior to acceptance. This also applies in the case of any error or inaccuracy in respect of the goods or services, any description applied to the goods or services, the availability of the goods or services, or the order itself.
Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Cotswolds Distillery is providing this site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents. Cotswolds Distillery disclaims all such representations and warranties, including for example warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Cotswolds Distillery does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current.
Processing of orders
Credit cards are debited before items are shipped or before services are activated by Cotswolds Distillery.
Limitation of Liability
Except as specifically stated on this site, neither Cotswolds Distillery nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We track the electronic fingerprints of every order placed on this website to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
Returns & Refunds Policy
Reasons for returning/Refusing your goods
• You change your mind and don’t want the product – If you decide you don’t want the product purchased, we will refund your money or exchange the product if you inform us within 7 working days after receipt of the product. The product must be returned to us with the seal unopened, in good condition and in its original packaging. Unfortunately, we cannot pay for the delivery charge of unwanted products. Refunds will be make within 30 days of cancellation.
• The product is faulty – Any faulty or damaged products will be replaced or refunded to you, including the cost of delivery paid. Please let us know within 48 hours of receipt of the product, ideally with photographic proof, and we will refund you within 30 days of you notifying us. In certain situations, the goods may need to be returned for quality analysis. If this is the case, we will arrange for collection from you, by courier.
• The product is damaged when the courier arrives at your door. If you parcel shows clear signs of damage or leakage at the time of delivery, please refuse the parcel and ask the courier to return the goods to us. Please contact us at email@example.com to let us know, so that we can make arrangements for a replacement or refund.
Please note any reimbursement will be refunded onto the credit or debit card used by you to pay for the original purchase.
Distillery Tours Terms & Conditions
All attendees on our tours will have to sign a waiver form in advance of their tour. Children under the age of 8 are not permitted on tours. Those aged between 8 and 17 must be accompanied by an adult at all times and will not be allowed to participate in the tasting session. If you need to cancel a tour booking, please do so with at least 48 hours’ notice in order to receive a full refund or book into a different date.
Changes in Terms
Cotswolds Distillery reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without prior notice. Any modification of these terms will be deemed to be effective from the date and time of posting on the Cotswolds Distillery web site.