TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tiered discount promotion:
- Offer valid until midnight on Thursday 26th November.
- Excludes the following products: Cotswolds Dry Gin Essence, Cotswolds Summer Cup, Gin and Whisky Miniatures, Hearts & Crafts Sauternes Cask Single Malt Whisky, Sherry Cask Single Malt Whisky, White Pheasant, Cocktail Bitters, all accessories and glassware, vouchers, candles, whisky stones, leather hip flask, diffusers, gift sets, Cotswolds Dry Gin Gift Box, Spirit Guide book)
- Subject to availability
- Discount code cannot be combined with any other discount code or offer
- Offer only available on our website
Free UK delivery over £25 applies only to England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isle of Wight and gift vouchers cannot be included in the basket total to qualify for free delivery.
By using our website, you agree to be bound by Cotswolds Distillery's Terms & Conditions, as stated below.
Contract for the Supply of Products or Services
The display of goods on the Cotswolds Distillery site amounts to an invitation to treat only and is not an offer to sell products or services at any price indicated. No contract for the supply of products or goods will be deemed to exist between you and Cotswolds Distillery unless, and until, an email is sent by Cotswolds Distillery to you confirming that your order has been accepted and payment has been successfully made.
This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Cotswolds Distillery of your offer to buy goods or services from Cotswolds Distillery and this acceptance is effective regardless of whether or not you receive the e-mail.
Cotswolds Distillery are free to withdraw from a prospective contract at any time prior to acceptance. This also applies in the case of any error or inaccuracy in respect of the goods or services, any description applied to the goods or services, the availability of the goods or services, or the order itself.
Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Cotswolds Distillery is providing this site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents. Cotswolds Distillery disclaims all such representations and warranties, including for example warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Cotswolds Distillery does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current.
Processing of orders
Credit cards are debited before items are shipped or before services are activated by Cotswolds Distillery.
Limitation of Liability
Except as specifically stated on this site, neither Cotswolds Distillery nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We track the electronic fingerprints of every order placed on this website to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
Returns & Refunds Policy
Reasons for returning/Refusing your goods
• You change your mind and don’t want the product – If you decide you don’t want the product purchased, we will refund your money or exchange the product if you inform us within 7 working days after receipt of the product. The product must be returned to us with the seal unopened, in good condition and in its original packaging. Unfortunately, we cannot pay for the delivery charge of unwanted products. Refunds will be make within 30 days of cancellation.
• The product is faulty – Any faulty or damaged products will be replaced or refunded to you, including the cost of delivery paid. Please let us know within 48 hours of receipt of the product, ideally with photographic proof, and we will refund you within 30 days of you notifying us. In certain situations, the goods may need to be returned for quality analysis. If this is the case, we will arrange for collection from you, by courier.
• The product is damaged when the courier arrives at your door. If you parcel shows clear signs of damage or leakage at the time of delivery, please refuse the parcel and ask the courier to return the goods to us. Please contact us at email@example.com to let us know, so that we can make arrangements for a replacement or refund.
Please note any reimbursement will be refunded onto the credit or debit card used by you to pay for the original purchase.
Distillery Tours Terms & Conditions
All attendees on our tours will have to sign a waiver form in advance of their tour. Children under the age of 8 are not permitted on tours. Those aged between 8 and 17 must be accompanied by an adult at all times and will not be allowed to participate in the tasting session. If you need to cancel a tour booking, please do so with at least 48 hours’ notice in order to receive a full refund or book into a different date.
Changes in Terms
Cotswolds Distillery reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without prior notice. Any modification of these terms will be deemed to be effective from the date and time of posting on the Cotswolds Distillery web site.