Virtual Gin Tasting Experience
If you’d like to sample our range of gins from the comfort of your own home, or if you’re looking for the ultimate gin gift, then don’t miss out on our Virtual Gin Tasting Experience. Discover our story and how we lovingly craft our range of gins before moving on to a guided tasting. Everything you need will be sent straight to your door, so all you need to do is sit back, relax & tune in!
To join a live tasting, please follow the steps below. To watch an on-demand tasting, please purchase a tasting kit and follow the instructions on your kit when it arrives.
What it includes:
- 30ml sample of Cotswolds Dry Gin
- 30ml sample of Old Tom Gin
- 30ml sample of Baharat Gin
- 30ml sample of Ginger Gin
- 30ml sample of Hedgerow Gin
- 60 minute virtual tasting
How it works:
Select your live tasting date below
Add the kit to your basket and checkout.
Attend the live tasting and enjoy!
Explore Your Kit
Discover which of our lovingly crafted gins you’ll get to sample.
Our Cotswolds Dry Gin is a delectable blend of nine carefully-considered botanicals, including local Cotswold lavender and freshly-peeled pink grapefruit and lime zest. Fresh, elegant and sophisticated, it’s a juniper-led London Dry gin with hints of citrus and sweet, piney . When ice or tonic is added, it transforms into a beautiful pearlescent cloud, known as the Cotswolds Cloudy G&T.
Our Old Tom Gin is in keeping with a traditional Old Tom recipe and features botanicals such as fresh orange peel, liquorice root, ground ginger and caraway. Sweet, woody notes are balanced with light spice and zesty orange citrus, rounded off with a hint of cardamom.
This sumptuous small batch gin will take your taste buds on a journey through the Middle East and subcontinent - think cardamom buns and zesty orange mixed with juniper berry goodness! We start by using a foundation of juniper and coriander to which we add an exotic blend of cardamom, cumin, clove, cinnamon, black pepper, and a hint of Jaffa orange.
Our Cotswolds Ginger Gin is a warming and spicy barrel-aged gin combining Cotswolds Dry Gin, American oak barrels, candied ginger and fresh orange peel. With notes of warm honey, spicy ginger and piney juniper, this spirited gin has an exceptional depth of flavour.
Our Hedgerow Gin is made from the finest local fruit and berries, including an assortment of sloes, bullace, damsons and blackberries, macerated slowly in our award-winning Cotswolds Dry Gin. Rich, fruity and full-bodied, with notes of sweet, stone fruits.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens after I’ve booked a live tasting?
- We will send you a booking confirmation by email straight away, and we will send out an email 48 hours before the tasting with details on how to join via Zoom.
- What’s the latest I can book a place for a live tasting?
- You can book a place on a live tasting up to seven days before the tasting itself.
- Can I change the date of my live tasting that I’m booked on to?
- You can change the preferred date of your live tasting by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can someone else join the live tasting with me?
- The live tasting is exclusively for those who have reserved a place and have a tasting kit.
- When will I receive my kit?
- Our kits will be dispatched in early April.
- How long does delivery take?
- Once dispatched, our tasting kits will usually take between 1-2 working days to arrive.
- I’d like to purchase the experience as a gift, how does this work?
- To purchase the experience as a gift, simply purchase the tasting kit and send it to the person who you would like to receive it - you do not need to book a place on a live tasting. The person whom you are gifting the experience can either contact us at email@example.com to book a place on one of our live tastings or follow the instructions on their tasting kit to watch the on-demand tasting.
- How can I watch the on-demand tasting?
- If you would like to watch the on-demand tasting at your own leisure, please follow the instructions on your tasting kit.
- Can I book a private tasting?
- If you are interested in booking a private group tasting, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the date, number of people, and whether you would like a gin or whisky tasting.