After enjoying one of our Cloudy G&Ts on arrival and learning all about our founder’s dream and how our distillery came to be, we’ll explain how we craft our Cotswolds Dry Gin followed by a tasting of our award-winning gin.
Then it’s time to get shaking! Ollie will show you how to create the perfect cloudy Martini which you’ll get to sample, before you craft your very own Martini-style cocktail. Ollie will also show you how to perfect the flavour balance of a Sour cocktail so you can impress friends & family at home with your skills, and, of course, he’ll make a few up for you to taste. To finish the evening, you’ll get the chance to sample some distillery exclusive products and mix up another cocktail using a selection of seasonal ingredients available.
Before you head home, we’ll give you a mini takeaway goody bag, so you won’t be going home empty-handed! Our shop will also be open afterwards if you’d like to purchase a bottle from our range of Outstanding Natural Spirits.
Please note, a soft drink option will be made available for those not drinking. Over 18s only.
If you have any queries about accessibility, please give our tours team a call on 01608 238 533.
We may be able to accommodate other dates, subject to staffing. If you would like to enquire about a specific date you have in mind, please get in touch with Millie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Location: Cotswolds Distillery, Stourton
- Click Book Now for specific dates & times
What it includes:
- Cloudy G&T on arrival
- Sample of a Martini and Sour cocktail
- Make your own Martini-style cocktail
- Make your own seasonal cocktail
- Takeaway goody bag
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I book using a gift voucher?
- If you are booking with a gift voucher, please call our tours team on 01608 238 533 or email email@example.com to book.
- Can I purchase this experience as a gift?
- Please click here if you'd like to purchase this experience as a gift.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- If you would like to cancel your tour and receive a full refund, we require at least 14 days notice.
How to find usOur distillery is nestled on the edge of the Cotswolds and is best reached by car. We’re about two hour’s drive from London and have free car parking on site.
The nearest train station is Banbury station which is on the line from London Marylebone and Birmingham. Taxis can be found at the station and the drive takes about half an hour.